Monday, August 21, 2006
- Name: Nick Szabo
"A premier thinker about history, law and economics, and the lessons they have for security." -- Adam Shostack, Emergent Chaos
"Szabo comes out with these essays that leave me in awe." -- Brian Dunbar
"Reading material that is eclectic, challenging and endlessly fascinating." -- Sean McGrath, Propylon
"Like most blogs worth my attention, this blog is updated only infrequently. That is because the authors of blogs worth my attention only post when they have something to say that is true, relevant and not already known by their audience. Most of the human race does not have the skill to know when an idea has these three properties. The skill is particularly rare in the fields of politics and economics, which is why this blog is such a rare and valuable thing." -- Richard Hollerith
- Psychological pricing and mental transaction costs...
- The return of human uniqueness?
- Smart contracts, tying, and product liability
- Finding jammers in a DC network
- Book consciousness
- Charters and judicial review
- Smart contracts in pieces
- Customer value meter
- Security and the origins of agriculture
- Constitution Society